Conservation Land Management
Branch Mission Statement
The Branch of Conservation Land Management trains U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service employees and the broader conservation community. We provide training in the application and implementation of wildlife resource land management techniques, technology tools, realty law, and Refuge System policies.
- Provide quality training for natural resource professionals responsible for the operation and management of the National Wildlife Refuge System.
- Provide training on the latest state-of-the-art technology and approaches for wildlife resource management for the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service and global conservation community.
- Provide an up-to-date Realty training program addressing wildlife resource management needs.
- Provide a Geospatial training curriculum that supports natural resource field office needs.
- Provide an Information Technology (IT) training curriculum that supports natural resource field office needs.
- Provide training and consultative support for national IT applications and on-line technologies.
- Oversee and manage the natural resources and land uses of NCTC to support training and sound conservation practices.