|Course Title||The Leadership Challenge Workshop
|Description||During the two and half-day workshop, participants analyze their personal feedback report while learning the Model through video cases, group activities and discussion, lectures and workbook activities. Course participants choose up to ten observers to complete an online 360-degree assessment based on the Leadership Challenge Model and receive a detailed personal feedback report The Five Practices of the model include: Model the Way, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act, and Encourage the Heart, as articulated in the book, “The Leadership Challenge”, by James Kouzes and Barry Posner.
Estimated Workload 'outside of' the Class Instruction:
* Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) On-line Assessment - will take approximately 30 minutes
* Characteristics of an Admired Leader - approximately 15 minutes
* What I Expect to Get Out of the Course - approximately 15 minutes
* My Personal Best Leadership Experience - at least an hour
*'Mint Condition' article - approximately 20 minutes to read through & highlight
Homework each evening of course - approximately an hour
• Learn the Five Practices and ten commitments of the Leadership Challenge model.
• Analyze your personal assessment results against that model to identify your personal leadership strengths and weaknesses.
• Develop a personal or organizational vision, and a committed action plan to focus and reinforce your leadership growth.
Supervisors, leaders, intact teams or work stations, all employees.
|Delivery Method||Instructor Led
|Course Content Contact||LAURA JONES; Phone: 304.876.7499; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
|Extracted from DOI LEARN on||5/5/2014 4:04:49 AM