|Course Title||Leading At The Speed Of Trust (FWS)
Leading At The Speed Of Trust is a 2 day workshop that raises trust from an often ignored asset or liability to a strategic advantage in your work station and organization. Working with others at the speed of trust dramatically lowers costs, speeds up results, increases influence and outcomes. This highly interactive workshop engages leaders and employees at all levels in the real work of identifying and closing trust gaps that exist in your organization. Instead of paying outrageous Trust Taxes, you can begin to realize Trust Dividends.
- Choose to make building trust an explicit goal of your work;
- Learn how others perceive your credibility from a personal tQ 360 degree assessment report;
- Understand the real and measurable trust taxes you may be paying without realizing it;
- Change trust taxes to trust dividends;
- Develop 'Trust Action Plans' to build trust accounts with all stakeholders;
- Begin using the language of Trust as an important cultural lever.
Leaders, supervisors, managers and any employee interested in developing trust with others and within their organization.
|Delivery Method||Instructor Led
|Course Content Contact||JACK OWENS (JACK_OWENS@FWS.GOV); Phone: 304.876.7903; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
|Extracted from DOI LEARN on||8/22/2014 4:03:18 AM