|Course Title||Championing Diversity for Course Leaders
This dynamic two-day course offered by FranklinCovey will instruct participants in how to work together with their coworkers in new and productive ways. Participants will learn how to understand diversity, then actively seek out and leverage differences in order to achieve better, sustained results. Methods in how to develop understanding and a deeper trust, to communicate more productively, to achieve higher levels of collaboration, and to increase creativity and innovation in the workplace will be covered.
Objectives: After this course, participants will be able to:
• Define diversity;
• Explain the importance of a diverse workforce;
• Link leveraging diversity to business results;
• Adjust to changing demographics;
• Challenge unproductive beliefs and stereotypes;
• Recognize the value of each employee’s unique contribution;
• Lead and work effectively with diverse teams.
Target Audience: For any employee who wants to improve on their ability to lead and work effectively with diverse teams as they strive for excellence and diversity in the workplace.
Participants will be able to get credit for the mandatory FWS annual 4 hour diversity training requirement with this course.
|Delivery Method||Instructor Led
|Course Content Contact||TRACY MCCLEAF; Phone: 304-876-7781; Email: email@example.com;
|Extracted from DOI LEARN on||7/29/2014 11:15:09 AM