|Course Title||Leadership Development in Natural Resources: Strategic Planning and Implementation-UDT
|Description||Learn how to develop successful strategic planning and implementation models, processes and techniques. A variety of strategic planning models will be examined using case studies, activities and discussion board interactions.
This 9-week online course is offered through the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service has a limited number of pre-paid, non-credit spaces available only to U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service employees.
For information on obtaining credit and further questions, please contact Michelle Donlan at Michelle_Donlan@fws.gov.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
1. State the purposes, benefits, limitations and importance of strategic planning.
2. Identify the major common components of strategic planning models.
3. Create a sequential list of components fo a strategic planning model.
4. Discern th differences among strategic planning models to determine a best practices approach.
5. Identify an apply th steps in creating a strategic planning process.
6. Identify th most common group process techniques to engage in strategic planning activities.
7. Analyze an apply th steps to writing a strategic plan.
Target Audience: U. S. Fish an Wildlife Service employees involved in designing, implementing or supervising environmental education an outreach programs.
|Delivery Method||See Course Description
|Extracted from DOI LEARN on||6/17/2014 4:02:45 AM