|Course Title||Needs Assessment in Environmental Education and Interpretation-UDT
|Description||Discover a basic, practical approach to needs assessment in an environmental education or interpretive context. The ultimate goal of this course is to guide you in developing a plan for carrying out a needs assessment at your organization or agency.
This 6-week online course is offered through the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service has a limited number of pre-paid, non-credit spaces available only to U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service employees.
For information on obtaining credit and further questions, please contact Michelle Donlan at Michelle_Donlan@fws.gov.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Differentiate among types of needs.
• State the purposes, benefits, and importance of conducting a needs assessment.
• dentify th types of questions that a needs assessment ca address.
• Describe th steps required to conduct a formal needs assessment.
• Develop a needs assessment plan fo EE/I programs, products, or services.
Target Audience: U. S. Fish an Wildlife Service employees involved in designing, implementing or supervising environmental education an outreach programs.
|Delivery Method||See Course Description
|Extracted from DOI LEARN on||4/23/2014 4:02:15 AM