USFWS/USGS Structured Decision Making Workshop
National Conservation Training Center, Shepherdstown, WV
July 21-25, 2008
- Overview of Structured Decision Making and Rapid Prototyping - Mike Runge
- Portfolio of Actions - Jean Cochrane
- Determining Objectives - Jean Cochrane
- Recap of Structured Decision Making - Mike Runge
1 - Regional and Field Prespectives on Factors that Affect Decision Making with Respect to American Shad
2 - Habitat Management for Multiple Wetland Bird Objectives on National Wildlife Refuges
3 - Conservation and Management Decisions for Mountain Plovers throughout the Annual Cycle
4 - Northeast Regional Science Committee Research Funding
- Starfield, A. 1997. A Pragmatic Approach to Modeling for Wildlife Management. J. Wildl. Manage. 61(2):261-270.
- Nicholson, C., A. Starfield, G. Kofinas, and J. Kruse. 2002. Ten Heuristics for Interdisciplinary Modeling Projects. Ecosystems 5:376-384.
- Gregory, R. and R. Keeney. 2002. Making Smarter Environmental Management Decisions. Journal of the American Water Resources Association 33(6): 1601-1612.
Glossary of terms: