- U.S. FWS Employees - Tuition fees are not charged to employees of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- Contractors and Volunteers - Tuition fees for all U.S. FWS Service contractors and volunteers are the responsibility of the contracting agency or the sponsoring office.
- National Park Service - National Park Service Employees, because of their agency contributions, are not charged NCTC tuition fees.
- Bureau of Land Management - Bureau of Land Management Employees, because of their agency contributions, are not charged NCTC tuition fees.
- All Other Participants - A tuition fee will be charged to all other participants at the following rates:
|Tuition with Lab Fee
|1 day course|
|2 day course|
|3 day course|
|4 day course|
|5 day course|
|2 week course|
|3 week course||
Tuition for courses using the computer, aquatic, biomedical and biology labs is assessed at a slightly higher rate to incorporate lab fees. Check catalog listing for actual tuition cost.
Online Training - Synchronous Delivery
- Live Webinars, Broadcasts: Free
- Courses: $200/ per credit (unless otherwise noted)
Online Training - Asynchronous Delivery
- Recorded Webinars and Broadcasts: Free
- Tutorials, Job Aids: Free
- Courses: $50 (unless tuition-free)
Applicants from the private sector must provide billing information at the time of registration. Please do not send payment prior to attending the class. Do not send cash.
All non-DOI employees are required to pay a tuition fee when a ‘Cost to Learner’ is displayed in the Course Description. When applicable, payment may be made in a variety of ways:
- Credit Card Payment: For security reasons, cardholders must contact the NCTC Registrar at (304) 876-7692 to provide complete payment information. This should be done as soon after registration as possible.
- Invoice: If requesting an invoice, the following information must be provided to the NCTC Course Registrar: (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the time of registration:
- Name, address, phone and email of the person to receive the invoice
- Your Agency Federal Tax ID Number
- Your Agency DUNS Number (Dun & Bradstreet financial listing number. This number must appear on any invoice prepared by a federal agency)
NOTE: We cannot invoice other Federal Government Agencies.
- A complete SF-182 (including Treasury Symbol) can be emailed to the NCTC Registrar at email@example.com. A completed SF-182 is used to initiate an electronic internal transfer of funds (IPAC) only.
- Prepaid Tuition Voucher
Tuition Vouchers can be purchased directly online using a credit card. Purchase of Tuition Vouchers is simple and secure, much like making any other online purchase.
The NCTC Shopping Cart enables prepayment of tuition fees through purchase of a Tuition Voucher. This opportunity to pre-pay course tuition fees for most NCTC Courses has proved to be helpful just prior to entering a new fiscal period.