- U.S. FWS Employees - Tuition fees are not charged to employees of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- Contractors and Volunteers - Tuition fees for all U.S. FWS Service contractors and volunteers are the responsibility of the contracting agency or the sponsoring office.
- National Park Service - National Park Service Employees, because of their agency contributions, are not charged NCTC tuition fees.
- Bureau of Land Management - Bureau of Land Management Employees, because of their agency contributions, are not charged NCTC tuition fees.
- All Other Participants - A tuition fee will be charged to all other participants at the rates in the following sections.
Tuition - Onsite Courses
|Tuition with Lab Fee
|1 day course|
|2 day course|
|3 day course|
|4 day course|
|5 day course|
|2 week course|
|3 week course||
|Use the links in this table to pre-pay tuition for an onsite course using a credit card.
Tuition for courses using the computer, aquatic, biomedical and biology labs is assessed at a slightly higher rate to incorporate lab fees.
Tuition - Online Courses
|Courses (per credit)|
|Use the links in this table to pre-pay tuition for an online course using a credit card.
See course details for specific tuition information for that course.
NCTC Shopping Cart
The NCTC Shopping Cart enables pre-payment of tuition fees through purchase of a Tuition Voucher. The opportunity to pre-pay course tuition fees for most NCTC courses can be helpful just prior to entering a new fiscal period.
The links in the above tables, provide direct access to Tuition Vouchers for frequently used transactions. The NCTC Shopping Cart provides product and service offerings in addition to those offerred above. The NCTC Shopping Cart provides simple and secure transactions, much like making any other online purchase.
Applicants from the private sector must provide billing information at the time of registration. Please do not send payment prior to attending the class. Do not send cash.
All non-DOI employees are required to pay a tuition fee when a ‘Cost to Learner’ is displayed in the Course Description. When applicable, payment may be made in a variety of ways:
- Credit Card Payment: Use the NCTC Shopping Cart to pre-pay tuition for a course using a credit card.
- Invoice: If requesting an invoice, the following information must be provided to the NCTC Billing (email@example.com; 304- 876-7692) at the time of registration:
- Name, address, phone and email of the person to receive the invoice
- Your Agency Federal Tax ID Number
- Your Agency DUNS Number (Dun & Bradstreet financial listing number. This number must appear on any invoice prepared by a federal agency)
NOTE: We cannot invoice other Federal Government Agencies.
- SF-182: A complete SF-182 (including Treasury Symbol) can be emailed to the NCTC Billing (firstname.lastname@example.org; 304- 876-7692). A completed SF-182 is used to initiate an electronic internal transfer of funds (IPAC) only.
If you have questions or need assistance contact NCTC Billing (email@example.com; 304- 876-7692).