Conservation Training Network Broadcasts
Broadcasts are delivered online via the Livestream platform from the Conservation Training Network studio located on the National Conservation Training Center (NCTC) campus near Shepherdstown, WV. Channel 1 is our main Livestream player. Channel 2 is our backup player.
NCTC Channel 1
(click on image below)
NCTC Channel 2
(click on image below)
If you have questions during a broadcast for your presenter, please use the Livestream chat room, or email your questions to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: All broadcast times listed are EASTERN TIME. (adjust for your time zone)
If you have technical problems, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-876-7666. Provide your name and location.
Please use the Livestream chat room for content questions to the instructor.
Broadcast Schedule - Channel
April 16, 2015 - Time: 2:00 – 3:00 pm Eastern Time -- LiveStream Broadcast Link
Monarch Research Update (working title)
Conservationists in Action Series - The National Conservation Training Center invites prominent conservationists, writers, historians, scientists, filmmakers, and educators to discuss their work to a broad and interested public. In this program NCTC Historian, Dr. Mark Madison, hosts an interview with Professor Lincoln P. Brower, Research Professor of Biology at Sweet Briar College, VA.
- Tips for Viewing Live and Archived Broadcasts
- How to Create a Distance Learning Classroom at Your Workplace
- FWS Distance Learning Classroom Locations and NPS / BLM links
- NCTC Studio Control Room: 304-876-7666
Please Note: The studio control room is staffed only on scheduled broadcast days. If you need assistance, call one of the staff listed below.
- Randy Robinson, Instructional Television / Studio Coordinator, email@example.com; 304-876-7450
- Mark Chesna, Video Support, firstname.lastname@example.org; 304-876-7342
- Rhonda Miller, Web Support, email@example.com; 304-876-7325
- DOI Learn Registration Support; firstname.lastname@example.org; 304-876-7692
- Broadcast Archive Gallery The gallery shows selected broadcast archive highlights.
- Broadcast Archive Index - The index displays a searchable, sortable index that lets you refine your search and find broadcasts and other videos within the National Digital Library.
- Sample CMS: http://bit.ly/FWS-CMSTraining
|Conservation Connect is a web-based video series produced by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service National Conservation Training Center (NCTC), which aims to connect youth, ages 9-13 (although any age is encouraged to enjoy!), with the great outdoors, wildlife species, and conservation careers. Click to learn more.