Conservation Training Network Broadcasts
Broadcasts are delivered online via the Livestream platform from the Conservation Training Network studio located on the National Conservation Training Center (NCTC) campus near Shepherdstown, WV. Channel 1 is our main Livestream player. Channel 2 is our backup player.
NCTC Channel 1
NCTC Channel 2
If you have questions during a broadcast for your presenter, please use the Livestream chat room, or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: All broadcast times listed are EASTERN TIME. (adjust for your time zone)
If you have technical problems, e-mail email@example.com or call 304-876-7666. Provide your name and location.
Please use the Livestream chat room for content questions to the instructor.
Broadcast Schedule - Channel 1
September 19 & 20, 2014 -- Time: 10:00am - 12:00 pm Eastern Time Each Day
Federal Duck Stamp Contest Broadcast
The 2014 Federal Duck Stamp Art Contest will be held Friday and Saturday, Sept. 19 and 20, at the National Conservation Training Center’s Byrd Auditorium near Shepherdstown, WV.
The contest broadcast will begin at 10 a.m. Eastern on Sept. 19 and again at 10 a.m. on Sept. 20 and will stop once the contest has closed for the day.
The eligible species for the 2014 contest are: brant, Canada goose, northern shoveler, red-breasted merganser and ruddy duck.
For more information, please visit: http://www.fws.gov/duckstamps
CSRS / FERS Retirement Planning for Federal Employees
This training was held Sept. 15 - 18, 2014. Archived information is here:
The next session is tentatively planned for spring 2015, pending funding.
Dates are to be announced.
- Tips for Viewing Live and Archived Broadcasts
- How to Create a Distance Learning Classroom at Your Workplace
- FWS Distance Learning Classroom Locations and NPS / BLM links
- NCTC Studio Control Room: 304-876-7666
Please Note: The studio control room is staffed only on scheduled broadcast days. If you need assistance, call one of the staff listed below.
- Randy Robinson, Instructional Television / Studio Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org; 304-876-7450
- Mark Chesna, Video Support, email@example.com; 304-876-7342
- Rhonda Miller, Web Support, firstname.lastname@example.org; 304-876-7325
- DOI Learn Registration Support; email@example.com; 304-876-7692