Conservation Training Network Broadcasts
Broadcasts are delivered online via the Livestream platform from the Conservation Training Network studio located on the National Conservation Training Center (NCTC) campus near Shepherdstown, WV. Channel 1 is our main Livestream player. Channel 2 is our backup player.
NCTC Channel 1
NCTC Channel 2
If you have questions during a broadcast for your presenter, please use the Livestream chat room, or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: All broadcast times listed are EASTERN TIME. (adjust for your time zone)
If you have technical problems, e-mail email@example.com or call 304-876-7666. Provide your name and location.
Please use the Livestream chat room for content questions to the instructor.
Broadcast Schedule - Channel 1
July 15, 2014 - - 1:00 - 3:30 ETBroadcast date has been postponed. A new fall date will be announced.
Retirement Planning for New Employees
This training broadcast is designed to enable employees who are just beginning their careers to plan prudently for their retirement. Discussion includes federal benefits, the importance of planning from the beginning of a career, Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) options, and pitfalls to avoid when investing for retirement. This course is most appropriate for employees enrolled in FERS.
August 19, 2014 - - 2:00 - 4:00PM ET
Hydraulic Fracturing Broadcast Livestream Broadcast Link
Details to be announced.
September 15-18, 2014 - - TENTATIVE BROADCAST DATES
Retirement Planning for New Employees Livestream Broadcast Link
12:00 - 4:00 pm Eastern Time Each Day
CSRS - Sept. 15, 17, 18
FERS - Sept. 16, 17, 18
Program details, to be announced.
- Tips for Viewing Live and Archived Broadcasts
- How to Create a Distance Learning Classroom at Your Workplace
- FWS Distance Learning Classroom Locations and NPS / BLM links
- NCTC Studio Control Room: 304-876-7666
Please Note: The studio control room is staffed only on scheduled broadcast days. If you need assistance, call one of the staff listed below.
- Randy Robinson, Instructional Television / Studio Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org; 304-876-7450
- Mark Chesna, Video Support, email@example.com; 304-876-7342
- Rhonda Miller, Web Support, firstname.lastname@example.org; 304-876-7325
- DOI Learn Registration Support; email@example.com; 304-876-7692