Ecological Adaptation Resources
- Guide: Climate Change Adaptation for Coral Triangle Communities: A Guide for Vulnerability Assessment and Local Early Action Planning (LEAP Guide)
- Scanning the Conservation Horizon: A Guide to Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment
- Vulnerability assessment methodologies: an annotated bibliography for climate change and the fisheries and aquaculture sector
- Climate Change Adaptation Planning Matrix
- Ecosystem-Based Management (EBM) Tools Network - Tools include methods and software/web tools that can help improve coastal-marine spatial planning and management decision making.
- Eco-Adapt - Adaptation Tools and Portals - This is a sampling of adaptation portals and tools that help get you started. The list includes tools to access, analyze, and visualize existing data and climate projections; examples of tools targeting particular sectors or regions; and portals to help you find the right tool.